Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CONTEST WINNER!!


The “OMG, I’m going to BlogHer and have no awesomely designed cards!” CONTEST WINNER!!

Some contest entry reasons for convincing me you should get the FREE BlogHer awesomely designed cards. Because you like me the best, I smell good, card has typos, bad print job, no moula, international prestige, we have the same name, almost the same name, you're my BlogHer roomie, compliments, guilt etc!!!

Okay, all were in the running and by RANDOM DRAW (how could I choose!?) the winner of my wee small fun little contest is...

--------------
@lindopotts Mrs. Potts from www.mrspottsthoughts.com
Yay! Just a coincidence that we have the same name, same spelling!
--------------

And honestly ladies, if you have any Q's or need any help with your cards, I'd be happy to try help you out. Lemme know!


See you all in NYC!!


PS, Grace Designs is also having a contest, better prizing too. Hee hee. Head over there to enter! Good luck. http://graceannouncements.blogspot.com/2010/07/call-me-cards-and-blogher-contest.html


2 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

Woo hoo! I'm so stoked. Can't wait to see how they turn out. :)

Lindsey said...

Congrats! I sent you an email this morning so let's chat!!