Friday, August 28, 2009

Random Musings :: Aug 22-28

• 4-yr-old went to new dentist this week. Met Mr. Slurpee. Always thought his name was Mr. Spit Sucker.

• It really is okay to let your 4 yr old play in the kitchen sink for an hour. Sink full of water + pruney fingers = quiet time for Mommy!

• Notice: All rice will in future will be served and consumed by the 4 and under crowd on the deck!

• New extension cords cost $55... yes, mowing the lawn at 9pm has it's hazards.

• Cleaning the grass out of the pool, the neighbourhood cat poop out of sandbox and bird poop off trampoline is really eating into my days.

• You can take the girl out of the city but you can't take the city out of the girl... or the 24 gallons of Starbucks consumed, sadly.

• Starbucks coffee has 250mg of caffeine/med cup and Tim Horton's only 100mg. That might explain my distaste for Mr H's. Today I saw Starbucks Doubleshot Energy PLUS Coffee! Buzz buzz!

• Wishing my camera didn't need to be held together with duct tape. Thanks "Trouble is my middle name'.

• Mowing the lawn in flip flops when grass is wet is similar to the lotion on feet and then mowing. Things I've learned.

No comments: