Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weekday Musings :: Aug 3-7

• Having a contract job in the city and a social life really impedes my blogging! Back ater...

• Do not, I repeat DO NOT have laptop outside anywhere within 50' of a 4-yr-old with a hose. Did you hear me? (advice from the chick lugging around laptop and external keyboard)

• Love when I'm all organized, ready and out the door at 7:30am.. for a 9:30 meeting... that is only 45mins away. File that under "What Was I Thinking?".

• Must make cards: Sorry, I would have gotten here sooner but I got stuck behind someone going the speed limit.

• 7+ weeks since I sprained ankle... still can't run on it. Okay, so I don't run... was going to start the day I sprained it. Honest.

• If you give an almost 2 yr-old strawberry marshmallow candies and then some pop, Grandpa... he will most likely throw up in the car 5 min later.

• Leather car interiors clean up nicely.

• Have had 5 'It's a Small World' incidents over the last couple of weeks... crazy. Makes you think we may all be related as well.

• Honing up on refereeing skills. Thinking that's best skill as a parent next to ability to meditate.

• Aliens in the Attic. 24% on Rotten Tomatoes... 90 minutes of my life I will never get back. But really it was about the time we spent together, my 9yr-old niece and I. Right?

• 7 bites on ankle... Thinking Chinese 'Happiness' tattoo also means "Bite Me' in Mosquitonese.

No comments: