Tuesday, June 15, 2010

From the mouths of babes

• Think it's time to add 2 year-old E to this, after all, I can actually understand his full sentences now. Well, almost. Should call him 'Lashes'. Every single time we are out people say, "Wow he has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen!" Our optometrist said that too and he's seen a lot of lashes I'd bet!

• EVERY night for last 2.5 months, E has requested The Three Little Pigs story. He's either going to be an architect or a pig farmer!

• Love when I scold O and he tries to be serious then laughs in my face. We both start giggling and I think 'this may not be working'!

• I said, I wonder what time it is the other morning, 2 yr old says "Is it five minutes Mommy?" I guess he gets that from me always saying okay, 5 more minutes. Be there in 5 minutes, dinner ready in 5 minutes.

O-"Mommy why do you love your shoes so much?"
-How does one answer such a question?!

1 comment:

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

WOW. Those lashes are amazing!!! Your boys are gorgeous. I'm guilty of the giggling when trying to be serious too - my kids totally know they can make me laugh when I'm trying to be serious. Total mommy weakness.