Sunday, May 17, 2009

Out of the mouth of a 4-year-old


O--Did you know cows have 4 stomachs?
-Um, yes I did. Uuuuh.
O--I have two. One regular and a dessert one.

O-- I'm hungry. Can I have my Chocolate bunny?
-Um, sure, is that going to fill you up?
O-- It's gonna fill me up with crazy!
O-- (1/2 hr later) I'm hungry.
-I thought your bunny filled you up.
O--Nope that was just my dessert stomach. Pickles please!

O--I need a sweatshirt. It makes me sweaty though. That's why it's called a sweat shirt ya know.

Owen was inside when I thought he was outside, I came in and said I was worried because I couldn't find him.
O--You thought someone stole me! You thought I didn't know the rules!
Smart boy.

O--Mommy can you be nice to me today and not tease me?

O--(crying) It hurts it hurts
-How much? More than a train running over your toe?
O--Yes
-More than a building falling on your head?
O--Not that much.
One Boo Boo Buddy coming up!

No comments: