Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Weekday Musings :: May 11-15
• If a 4 yr old boy insists on wearing his new sandals to bed you just go with it.
• When he complains he can't move his feet, you can say I told you so.
• When you have 2 grown daughters with no men in sight, you get furnaces running, fix bikes, hang mirrors, clean BBQ's and spew years of knowledge that otherwise would have been wasted. Thanks Dad!
• If the Optometrist says your child has the longest lashes he's ever seen on a man/woman or child, is it wrong to wonder if there's a contest you can enter him in... for money??
• Allowing chocolate cake before dinner gets you one more point towards Mother of the Year.
• What do you know I can ride my bike AND take pictures at the same time. Hey, it's tough being the Official Photographer of The Boys.
• If you nap after dinner and wake up when the phone rings a few hours later and then stay up till... oops it's 3am!! You should probably rethink your 'nap' timing. So quiet though.
• Quiet is good. Working on my clarity.