Monday, June 22, 2009
Weekday Musings :: June 15-19
• If you lie on the grass to soak in the glorious day and try to get a moment of peace, of course a certain wee boy will come running over and bounce repeatedly on your stomach.
• Four-year-old O got all shy, flushed and giggly when I mentioned his friend, that is a girl, was coming over... I teased him a wee bit and we were giggling like school girls. Starts so early!!
• Just because they fall asleep early at 7pm does not mean they'll sleep till 7am.
• If course I'd sprain my ankle . Of course. Slow down. I hear you.
• "Get you hand out of your Jell-o!" should not be something you have to say to a 4.5-yr-old.
• Attended my first live streaming bachelorette party (in Kentucky) and then the live wedding of a cool woman I found through a blog and also follow on Twitter. How cool is this social media stuff!?
• Google is my best friend. Always listens. Has many intelligible things to say. Makes me smarter. Always there teaching me new things. I am smitten.
• Yes, I prefer to take garbage out at 1:30am.. less chance of people witnessing my paint covered top/PJ bottoms and rubber boots. I know. Hot.
• Am such a Raccoon Mom, washing the floors at midnight, painting my bathroom at 10pm and Tweeting till all hours. Oh and uh, working too! (Can I call this work?)