Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Random Musings/Things I've learned
• Not too embarrassed when my Dad discovered my life size Brad Pitt head taped up in my bathroom cupboard. So it's where I get out of the shower and put lotion on. There was no where else for it!
• That job opening for my personal decision maker, assistant and fortune teller is still open. You will be paid in cookies.
• What do you know? Working on the couch is not very productive.
• Life sends a message: Was thinking I how would never get all my work done one night and then my 2-yr-old puked up a weeks worth of food all over us. No work was done and no lives were lost.
• Okay, searching for medical images not that fun especially when you hit the 'goiter' section. Ew.
• My 9-yr-old niece emails me all the time with I love you or What are you doing now? I send her pics almost daily of her cousins. Sometimes technology is great. Would be better if we lived down the street though.
• Sitting beside a couple of old ladies at the coffee shop does make an almost 40 girl feel young again. Blood pressure, heart pills, doctors and Florida talk.
• Shoveling your driveway and the old lady next door’s counts as a workout and deserves a cookie, right?
• Call me crazy but I just agreed to trade design work for clothes. Who needs to eat when your butt looks good in $200 jeans!?
• A wise woman once told me, "Just remember, nothing stays the same for ever." Tis true.
• Have to say unsolicited meat buying advice from men at the grocery store is always welcome. Especially after, "I want some juicy meat" is overheard from 5 yr-old.
• I'm sure there are more peaceful ways to wake up at 7am than a 2-yr-old grabbing your cheeks, putting his face in yours and yelling 'dooooooce!' (Juice)
• OMG I'm gonna be 40 in April! 40 is the new 30, right?! I sure don't feel 40 and had a nice salesman tell me he thought I was 26. I did say Salesman, right? And yes, I bought it!!