Sunday, May 2, 2010

Out of the mouth of a 5-year-old


I get frustrated Wednesdays when O doesn't eat his dinner. But then I remember every other Wed. is our 'coffee shop date'. Certain boy gets a warm cinnamon bun as big as his head and a chocolate milk.

Eating a Girl Guide cookie, he says, "It says the kangaroos are in trouble please save them" on these cookies!"
(um no, no, it does not)

O--You can ground me till I'm grey.

O--I finished all my breakfast, can I have dessert now?
-Um, no
O--A healthy something?

O--I'm as dirty as a ditch

O in the bath, playing with foam letters yells at me:
Come here! I just spelled sandwiches!
-I look and he's spelled jEwS.
Not quite, Sweetie!

O--I actually just found a big booger in my belly button. It's really disgusting. Look!

Reading O Frog and Toad books and I keep saying Frog and Todd. "Mommy! It's Toad not Todd!" again and again. Fits of giggles.

O--This chicken tastes like pig poop.

3 comments:

Sandy (@sandyel) said...

What kind of chicken are you serving up over there girl?! hahahaha I love kids and what they have to say! Awesome!

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

ok i keep checking back to see if there's new postings and every time i come back i crave a cinnamon bun!!!

also, jEws, sammiches, same thing... hehehehe