Sunday, May 2, 2010

Random Musings/Things I've learned


This is a quick montage of my life and why I originally started a blog!
http://bit.ly/9FKdN3

It started that weekend last summer when I learned that putting lotion on your feet and mowing the lawn with the push mower in flip-flops isn't a good combo. The weekend I learned that painting outside on a windy day, with rain forecast is not a great idea. And so it began. Things I've learned.

Used Google street view to find the name of a store in Vancouver where I fell in love w/ a dress but didn't buy. You always find stuff when you're not looking for it! Admission. Had BC friend go and get it and mail it. Sure it's too small but wedding isn't till September. I call this incentive!

If you're trying to pick up a girl, try to stay sober enough to remember her contact info. (Kinda glad he didn't actually!)

Single Mom Mantra: We are beautiful, we are strong. And while this isn't easy we don’t need a man to rescue us, we need to rescue ourselves. Not sure where I read this but love it.

Am brimming with happiness over all the great new people I've met recently or reconnected with from my past. It's not quantity, it's quality, baby!

No comments: