Tuesday, June 5, 2012

From the Mouths of Boys

Apparently I “Scared the Jesus” out of my 4yo. Didn't even know he was in there!
He keeps saying it all the time. Ha.

My 7yo asked me if the Muppets were in Black and White when I was little. Oy. And were the movies I watch acted out on a stage? Oh man.

Some of you may know the bathroom expression going to “drop the kids at the pool”... very popular with the boys. Mr 4 had an upset stomach one day and proclaimed he dropped 2 cannons off at the pool. BOOM!

We love to play “I love you more than...” Mr 4: I love you more than chocolate cake with iPhones on top.


If you give a boy a new bike lock that he gets to choose the password using a 4 letter word.... how easy do you think it would be to guess it? FART it is.

Mr 4: All the time...
Do you know why I love you? Because you give me ice cream.
Do you know why I love you? Because you make my lunch.
Do you know why I love you? Because you are beautiful.

Mr 7: When I grow up I'm gonna own a tattoo store. It's going to be called The Tattoo Soldiers. (Oy)

Mr 7: I’m gonna take showers from now on. I don’t like sitting in my own filth.

So glad it’s Summery out now. Now when Mr 4 asks (everyday) “Is it summer yet?” I can finally say “OMIGAWD, YES!!”

No comments: