Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random Musings/Things I've learned AKA: Bad Blogger

Okay, this is crazy that I haven't posted since October. What are my excuses you ask? Well... um, not that I am uninspired but I seem to always need to do one more thing first and then there goes the day/week/month.... so bad. Not that I have a massive audience or anything (Hi!) but mostly I would love to have a record of all the funny things my kids say. It's daily. I really should be keeping better track. They make me laugh every day. Well mostly. Some days I want to tear my hair out but most days, funny kids.

This is me pledging to mark my calendar and write at least once every two weeks. I do copy down the funny things (sorta) which is why I can post a bunch at the same time... of course Twitter and Facebook get the best stuff as it happens. I guess I like instant gratification. Guilty!!

What have I learned lately?

Lawn tools that plug in and are sharp are just a really bad idea for me.

I am most productive when I am my busiest. Not so busy... hello internet, wow I didn't know you could do that!! hey! Did you see this!?

I am sure every Mother would agree but how it it kids can be up so early on the weekends yet school days you need to wake them. It's only gong to get worse as they get older I'm sure.

All things in life... When it rains, it pours!

I started this blog and titles were 'Out of the mouth of a 4 year old' Now it's out of the Mouths of Boys... 4.5 and 7.5. Wow.

I may never catch up on my To Do list. Pinterest tells me that's ok.

Bad Blogger

No comments: